I offer three framing options for prints.
- Option 1 is a sleek black brushed metal frame with a white mat
- Option 2 is a contemporary 2 1/8" width wood frame with your choice of wood color (Rich Walnut, Honey Pecan, Charcoal, Dark Mahogany) and a white mat.
- Option 3 is Artist's Choice. I will choose a combination from 9 mat colors and the 4 wood colors (listed in Option 2) that best accentuates the print you are having framed.
More frame info:
- Prints are dry mounted to an acid free backing.
- Mat openings are custom cut to fit each print, since the size of the image area varies.
- Mats acid free with solid core color. Meaning the bevel cut edge is the same as the mat color.
- Non-glare Acrylite® is used to cover and protect the work.
- The mat as well as the print will be signed and numbered (if the print is a limited edition).
- Frames are assembled, wired and the work is ready to hang!
You can also order a print for a frame you already have, however things such as dry mounting, signing the mat, and complete assembly are of course unavailable.
1 to 2 weeks added to the delivery time of orders containing framed prints.
Metal Frames are of the highest quality aluminum. Metal frames are only offered with a black matte finish and are only paired with a pearl white mat border. Frame width is just under an inch.
Wood Frames vary in style and color and are selected and paired with a complimentary mat color that best suits the individual print. View the individual print to see it's framing option.
From the manufacturer: Wood picture frame moulding is manufactured from a variety of eco-friendly woods including: finger-jointed Pulai wood, laminated New Zealand Pine, Durian Wood, and finger-jointed, farmed plantation pine. These picture frame mouldings are sourced from factories which practice sustainable harvesting of forests.