I offer giclée reproductions of my original artwork produced on archival quality acid-free matte fine art paper using pigment-based inks, providing a print life exceeding 200 years if framed under glass or acrylic.
Prints are classified 2 ways, by the 'edition' and by size. Gallery, Studio, and Portfolio refer to the size. See the image at the bottom of the page. Prints come in either a limited edition or open edition.
All of my limited edition prints are hand-signed and numbered by me, the artist, and come with a certificate of authenticity.
Limited vs. Open Editions
Most prints are offered in limited editions in one or two sizes, as well as an open edition in a third size.
- Limited Edition Prints are exactly that, limited. A finite quantity are available. Each print is signed and numbered (e.g. 042/100). The number of prints in an edition are indicated on the site. Once they're gone, they're gone. If a painting is offered as a limited edition Gallery print, and limited edition Studio print, there are not and never will be open edition prints in those sizes.
- Open Edition Prints are not limited, nor are they signed or numbered. If a print does not say it's "Limited Edition" then it is an open edition.
You will see different prices on some of the limited edition prints. As the available quantity of an edition decreases the price will increase. The pricing is based on the percentage remaining in a print run.
- Gallery Prints are the premier reproductions of the originals. They are the same size and the closest replication of the original paintings. Because the originals vary in size so do the Gallery Prints. However because most originals are about 18" x 24" most Gallery Prints are on 24" x 28" paper. ALL Gallery prints are limited editions. They are signed, numbered and titled. They also receive an additional preservation coating extending the life of the print even longer.
- Studio Prints are on 13" x 19" paper and the images are reduced proportionally. This is the most popular size prints and most works are offered in this size as a limited edition.
- Portfolio Prints are on 8½" x 11" paper, images reduced proportionally. Most prints of this size are open edition except for a few older works.