Often, when I'm working on a painting, there are parts of it I consider finished but as the rest of the painting comes together, that 'finished' part needs to be reworked. This mostly happens when I'm still working on it. On a rare occasion I'll finish and even released it, and not until sometime later do I think something needs to be reworked. That was the case here. A few months after releasing it, I realized or admitted to myself, something wasn't right. So I took it off the website. Nearly a year later, I was ready to risk completely ruining it or turning it around. Happily it worked out and this dud turned into a stud.